2009年6月12日星期五

Memories In PLKN Jugra,Banting.SELANGOR.(11 JAN-10 MAR)



































































I have been chosen to national service from 11 jan 09 till 13 mar 09...before that i have take part in my <东声。西乐演唱会>concert with chong hwa choir member...but this dream not become true for me,becoz i have receivd the letter send frm NS,the week b4 i go in the camp,i was arguing with my families and cryied many many times!
Bcoz i rely dun wan missed my concert n the last chance 2gther with my choir friends...but lastly i oso no choice to choose,i have to say goodbye to my frenz!
Next,i have gone to package my luggage to there...this is my 1st time pisah with my families in a long time...feel some sad..
---<12>---
In the 1st day i go there,i have seen have many boys there had cut their hair to BOTAK aldy...so i think i will become like them as soon as possible...haha..
The 1st fren i meet in the camp is my secondary school fren,he is called Calvin Pang!! Unfortunately,i only have 1 fren that i knw b4 only...haiz..so charm!!coz other fren ching guan(mou mou) n yi shen are at the paya indah camp...but i luckily have ah pang accompany with me in the new few weeks...
I have to say goodbye to my daddy,mummy n sister after i checked in, when i saw them move away,i was felt a little bit sadness n wan cried...sry! although i`m big guy,i oso will easy to cry...
I have been chosen to in Alpha group,n my dorm is alpha 1...in case,there have 4 group with the colour,like alpha(red),bravo(blue),charlie(yellow) n delta(green)...so i m the alpha boy!!(TO BE CONTINUED)

没有评论:

发表评论