2009年7月6日星期一

SBS SPORT CARNIVAL DAY

~06/07/2009~
today is school of business studies(SBS) sport carnival day....
I have took part in basketball game....
I have play with my course Business Administration(DBU 1)....
My team versus DMK 1....
fInally, Our team lose them 25-35 !!! 10 points!!!
I have not do well in the game today !!
although I get the higher points in this game...
BUT I still not satisfied on my performance TOday!!!
I felt tired n no energy after playing half time...
I have aldy do my best to help my team win...
but final result we still lose...
many points....so charm....
luckily, my other fren in other course play in 2day...
all win to next round !!
Only me lose in 1st game...
i oso wan congrate to chee teck,
the guy win me today...haha
oso is my fren!!!
i hpe them can win also lar....jia you...

TODAY my BMS result fail fail teruk teruk !!!!!
13.5 out of 50....
shit result
i was very disapointment abt it!!!!
wan die....
HAMLYN zaii~~
I must get more hard start from now !!!!
I can`t failed against lar....if not....................................
I muz HARDWORKING !!
JIA YOU.....GAMBATEH
..........

1 条评论: