2009年8月26日星期三

Genting trip on 14/08/09-15/08/09


MY name on my jersey...


our team jersey name...n my privacy no.~~13!!!

at genting hotel


10 guys playing self-capture...haha....



sabertooth gangster~








this is my LOTUS buy at genting..it costs US1,000,000!!






HAMLYN ZAII





I have a trip to go genting with my basketball teammate....







Our team is combined no long ago...team name is called 'SABERTOOTH'







We plan to have a trip to there especially is say for training at upside there...







but actually v go there juz play in awana hotel....







play ball, then go genting at nite, go shopping, eat kfc for dinner,







den play snooker, go starbucks yam cha, n capturing pic~~~







juz a normally trip at there in 2days.....but i was enjoy happily n long time no go genting ady...







n tis time is going with 10guys....v gang bang at there...record video at there oso...haha







没有评论:

发表评论